The dental services offered at The Dental Health Clinic include:
- Dental Exams
- Dental Hygiene
- Root Canals
- Patient Education
Eligibility for treatment at The Dental Health Clinic is determined by several factors:
- Limited to given residents of Columbia, Montour, or Lower Luzerne Counties
- Treatment is limited to those with Medical Assistance (some MA managed care plans included) or those who meet income qualifications and have no dental insurance.
- No third party private insurance accepted.
- A sliding fee scale is available to those who qualify
- Access the application here: Sliding Fee application
At the clinic we participate with these insurances:
- Geisinger Family
- Aetna Better Health Medicaid
- AmeriHealth (Northeast and Caritas)
- Geisinger Kids (CHIP)
- United Healthcare Community Plan for Kids (CHIP)
- Geisinger Gold
Please call the clinic today at 570-752-8753 if you are unsure if you qualify.